April 26, 2014
Building Mental Wellness Learning Collaborative
The Building Mental Wellness (BMW) Learning Network is seeking primary care practices in Ohio who want to help patients and families cope with mental wellness issues.
Eligible practices will receive a minimum of $450 in stipends and incentives for families to participate, as well as CME and comprehensive training and tools to help meet their patients’ needs by developing a culture that supports the delivery of family centered mental health services; developing skills to support the promotion, early identification, and management of mental health concerns; and designing and implementing integrated models of mental health care for the delivery of family centered mental health care.
Learn more and launch your participation at one of three upcoming learning sessions:
• Saturday, November 9, 2013 at the Athens Community Center in Athens, Ohio
• Saturday, February 22, 2014 at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Liberty Campus
• Saturday, April 26, 2014 at Sawmill Creek Resort in Huron, Ohio
For more information or to register, contact Sean O’Hanlon, Project Manager, Ohio AAP: email@example.com or (614) 846-6258.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar
- FREE IT Services Checkup
- Chance to win $100 Visa Gift Card
- Access to other Members-only Benefits
to schedule a complimentary practice consultation.
An hour with our team could save you thousands of dollars!