September 13, 2014
NCOA Workshop: Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for Osteopathic Primary Care Physicians
Registration is now open for the ACOFP sponsored NCQA Workshop: Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for Osteopathic Primary Care Physicians, taking place September 13 at Hilton Chicago O’Hare Airport. 7.5 AOA Category 1-A CME credits are anticipated.
• Get an overview of the NCQA recognition process
• Address the Triple Aim – access, quality and cost
• Understand the increased emphasis on team-based care
• Practice PCMH scoring elements and develop documentation
• Get a head start on your practice’s PCMH 2014 recognition
A limited block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate of $89 per night, plus 10.5% sales tax and 16.4% occupancy tax. To receive the ACOFP room rate, use the group code “AFL” and make your reservation no later than August 22, 2014. Group rate reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. For reservations call 1-877-865-5532 or book online
Register online, make your hotel reservation, or view the preliminary schedule on the ACOFP website.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar