The Center for Optimal Health
• Group of practitioners, specializing in wellness and integrative medicine, seeks a Family or Internal Medicine Physician to serve our rapidly growing patient community.
• Opportunity to incorporate a traditional approach to healthcare with science-based alternative methods for improved patient outcomes.
• Eligible candidates do not need experience in the field of wellness or integrative medicine. Training for new modalities provided.
• Group is modern and equipped with cutting edge healing modalities, EMR and much more.
• Position offers a positive work atmosphere in a university community just outside of Lansing, with two physicians, four ancillary service providers and support staff.
• Physician owned and managed group can offer multiple revenue opportunities such as a competitive base salary, realistic incentives based on productivity, etc. Required Qualifications
• Licensure in the State of Michigan
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Completes all initial and annual required learning relevant to the role.
• Complies with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page