OPA Annual Conf. & Student Party Register Now!
If you have not already done so, register now!
134th OPA Annual Conference & Trade Show
April 20-22, 2012
Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
RxESPECT: Find Out What it Means to the Pharmacy Profession
***Register by March 28 and receive discounted pricing***
Reserve your room now!! (Note: rooms close to the Convention Center are filling quickly. Several events during the conference weekend have limited the number of hotel rooms available in downtown Columbus, and they may be difficult to find after the OPA room block fills up.)
Mention that you are attending the OPA Conference to obtain our special conference rates. Reservation requests made after March 13 for the Hyatt Regency and those made for the Crowne Plaza after March 20 are subject to availability and may not be available at the special conference rates. Both of these hotels are in walking distance of the Convention Center.
Hotel Reservation Information
Also, register by March 28 and $10 of each full registration goes back to your ASP Chapter. The college with highest percentage of students registered by March 28 wins $300!
The OPA Annual is a great way to learn about new and exciting things in pharmacy, and it provides a great opportunity for networking!
- Innovative Pharmacy Business Plan Competition
- OTC/Self-Care “Battle of the Colleges”
- Trade Show and Career Fair
- Student Law Review
- Pharmacy Olympics & Student Party at Barley’s Brewing Company
Nearly 40 Educational Sessions including:
- Essence of leadership: Enhance your own leadership skills!
- Project IMPACT Diabetes: Learn more about the benefits and barriers to optimizing the role of pharmacists.
- Health Care Reform: Review the status of national policy and regulations for changes in health care delivery models.
- New Drug Update 2012: Pharmacology and therapeutics of the prescriptions medications released in the past year.
- Bath Salts and SOAPing: Learn more about the abuse of “bath salts.
- And Many More!
The following link provides more information about all of the programs offered, registration fees, and other information pertaining to the conference: Annual Conference Details
Don’t miss out! Make plans to attend this event now!
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
January 30 - February 8, 2015
Royal Carribean's Adventure of the Seas
February 24, 2015
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square & State House
April 17-19, 2015
Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH