OPA 135th Annual Conference - Register Today!
Attention all Student Pharmacists!
The 135th Annual Conference and Trade Show is on April 12-14, 2013 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. This year is going to be an amazing weekend of educational programming, networking opportunities, and friendly competition! Register before March 21, 2013 for discounted pricing! For secure online registration, REGISTER TODAY!
Some exciting educational programming to look forward to:
- Dr. Stuart Beatty of OSU on “The Patient-Centered Medical Home”
- Tom Menighan, CEO of APhA speaks on “A Changing Health Care System – Ongoing Opportunities for Pharmacy!”
- Dean Jon Sprague of ONU on “The Masquerade Party of the Spices”
- Dr. Charles Mosler of Findlay on “2013 Beers Criteria – A Geriatric Update”
- Student Law Review
- And more!
- Trade Show: Win door prizes just for students and learn about new products and services
- Career Fair
- Ohio Innovative Practice forum: Learn about the exciting new practices going on across the state!
- Innovative Pharmacy Business Plan Competition
- OTC and Self-Care Challenge
- Pharmacy Olympics and Student Party
This is only a sample of the most awesome weekend in Ohio for student pharmacists!
Book Your Hotel Now
Reservation requests after March 11 for the Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hyatt Regency, and Crowne Plaza are subject to availability, as well as those made for the Drury Inn after March 21.
Hotel Rates & Information link,.
When reserving your room online, please use the appropriate OPA booking code or if phoning in reservations, mention that you are attending the OPA conference to obtain our special conference rates.
Register by March 21, 2013 and $5 will be refunded to your ASP chapter! Highest percentage of registrants from a college/school of pharmacy by March 21, 2013 will receive $300 for their ASP chapter!
See you in April!
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
October 29, 2014
October 30, 2014
November 7, 2014
November 12, 2014
OPA’s offices, 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus
November 18, 2014
Ohio Statehouse and Athletic Club of Columbus