Career Fair Information
The Ohio Pharmacists Association is pleased to invite you to participate in the Annual Career Fair which will be held Saturday, April 21, 2012. All employers looking for interns, residents, new graduates and experienced pharmacists are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. For secure online Career Fair registration,CLICK HERE!
2011 Career Fair Prospectus (printable form)
- Registration Fee - $400. Fee includes: 6' skirted table, two box lunches, and two complimentary admissions to any 2-hour CE program on Saturday, Career Fair Directory company listing and description, post conference web and journal listing.
- Hours are Saturday from 11:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and include lunch, served in the exhibit hall. There will be no concurrent programming.
- Space is assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Space cannot be confirmed until a completed registration and payment is received. There are three easy ways to register: by mail, by fax, or online.
- Companies reserving space by February 7, 2012 will be listed, along with their company description, in the March issue of Ohio Pharmacist journal. Your company will also be promoted on our web page. Companies registering before March 30, 2012 will also be recognized in our Trade Show/Career Fair Directory and in our June post-conference issue of the journal.
- For four years, more than 1,100 participants attended the Conference. Pharmacists came from all aspects of the pharmacy industry, including student pharmacists from the state's seven colleges of pharmacy.
- Previous employers include pharmacies, temporary staffing agencies, hospitals, and manufacturing pharmaceutical companies.
- Career Fair participants are welcome and encouraged to attend our social events on Friday and Saturday evenings. This is a great opportunity to spend time with pharmacists in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Detailed information about these specific events will follow at a later date.
- Many valuable sponsorship opportunities are available! Opportunities include educational grants and/or special events during the Conference. Exclusive or shared sponsorships are available. We will work with you to design a package that makes the best use of your available funds and provides the maximum exposure for your company.
- It's a fact: most successful companies know it pays to advertise to their customers. They know it makes good business sense. OPA offers two advertising venues for your company: our monthly journal the Ohio Pharmacist, with a circulation of over 3,000 and our website with an average of over 50,000 hits monthly. For a rate sheet call the OPA office or download the information from our website at Advertising/Sponsorships.
- The door prize drawing, which fills the exhibit hall, offers another opportunity to recognize contributing companies. We encourage all career fair participants to donate gifts for the drawing. Please send them by March 31st, to the OPA office. Please attach a business card to your gifts so that we can recognize you during the Career Fair and in the Ohio Pharmacist journal.
For secure online Career Fair registration,CLICK HERE!
October 29, 2014
October 30, 2014
November 7, 2014
November 12, 2014
OPA’s offices, 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus
November 18, 2014
Ohio Statehouse and Athletic Club of Columbus