Trade Show Information
The Ohio Pharmacists Association 136th Annual Conference and Trade Show was themed Team-based Patient Care: Coordinate Collaborate Communicate. For improved patient outcomes today, pharmacists must coordinate, collaborate and communicate with other members of the health care team. Join the Team. To register for the 2015 Show, use our Online Registration, CLICK HERE!
NEW! Connect with Ohio Pharmacists by conducting a PRESENTATION THEATRE. Space is Limited. For information about Theatres, email Janice Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three display options; Deluxe 10'x10' Booth, Premium 8'x10' Booth, or Standard 8'x10' Booth. (There is a 5% discount for multiple booths and new 2014 pricing through Dec. 31, 2014. Check the linked prospectus above for details.) Fee includes: pipe and draping, identification sign, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, company listing and description in the Conference app and the Trade Show Directory, as well as post conference web and journal listing. The exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first paid basis. Space cannot be confirmed until payment is received. Space is limited, so register early to insure your preferred space! There are three easy ways to register: by mail, by fax, or online.
- Companies reserving space by February 6, 2015 will be listed, along with their company description, in the March issue of Ohio Pharmacist journal. Your company will also be promoted on our web page. Companies registering before March 14, 2015 will also be recognized in our Trade Show Directory and in our June post-conference issue of the journal.
- 1200 pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy professionals and guests attended the 2014 Conference, representing nearly 500 Ohio businesses. Pharmacists came from all aspects of the pharmacy industry, including future pharmacists from the state's seven colleges of pharmacy.
- Previous exhibitors include wholesalers, manufacturers, temporary staffing agencies, computer vendors, and other ancillary service companies.
- There will be no concurrent continuing education programming during Trade Show hours. Trade Show hours are Friday 4:00-6:00 p.m. and will include a cash bar and snacks. Saturday hours are 11:15-1:30 p.m. and includes lunch, served in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend our social events on Friday and Saturday evenings. This is a great opportunity to spend time with pharmacists in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Detailed information about these specific events will follow at a later date.
- Hotel Information for the 2015 Annual Conference and special conference rates will be posted soon. Book early.
- Many valuable sponsorship opportunities are available! Opportunities include product theatres, educational grants and/or special events during the Conference. Exclusive or shared sponsorships are available. We will work with you to design a package that makes the best use of your available funds and provides the maximum exposure for your company. Our sponsorship packages offer discounts. Please contact Janice for details.
- Expand your exposure: Advertise with OPA! OPA offers two advertising venues for your company: our monthly journal the Ohio Pharmacist, with a circulation of over 3,000 and our website with an average of over 50,000 hits monthly. For a rate sheet call the OPA office or download the information from our website at Advertising/Sponsorships.
- The BIG prize drawing, which is held on the last day of the Trade Show, offers another opportunity to recognize contributing exhibitors. The Exhibit Hall fills with attendees hoping to win prizes. We encourage all exhibitors to donate gifts for the drawing. Please send your gift, by March 20, 2015, to the OPA office, 2674 Federated Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43235. Please attach a business card to your gifts so that we can recognize your company during the Trade Show and in the Ohio Pharmacist journal.
October 29, 2014
October 30, 2014
November 7, 2014
November 12, 2014
OPA’s offices, 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus
November 18, 2014
Ohio Statehouse and Athletic Club of Columbus