Trade Show Information
The Ohio Pharmacists Association 138th Annual Conference and Trade Show is themed
Improved Patient Outcomes
Meet Ohio pharmacists at the OPA Trade Show and share how your products and services help them provide better care for their patients.
NEW! Connect with Ohio Pharmacists by conducting a PRESENTATION THEATRE. TWO of the three opportunities are already sold. Space is Limited. For information about Theatres, email Janice Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current and potential OPA exhibitors: Be aware that we have heard of companies calling about conference housing, OPA has not authorized this contact and we cannot assure the legitimacy of these organizations. Other than OPA generated ebulletins and OPA exhibitor confirmation emails from Janice Johnson, you will not receive any phone, email, or other solicitation for housing at the OPA Annual Conference. We suggest booking through the website and phone number listed below and in our prospectus.
2016 OPA Conference and Trade Show Hotel Information:
The Hyatt Regency Columbus is our headquarter hotel offering discounted rates to our attendees. Please use the following website and code when making your reservation. Reservation requests made after March 17 at the Hyatt Regency are subject to availability and may not be available at the special conference rates.
Hyatt Regency - Rate $144-$164
Phone reservations refer to Ohio Pharmacists Association
350 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
614.463.1234 or 888.421.1442
There are three display options; Deluxe 10'x10' Booth, Premium 8'x10' Booth, or Standard 8'x10' Booth. Fee includes: pipe and draping, identification sign, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, company listing and description in the Conference app and the Trade Show Directory, as well as post conference web and journal listing. The exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first paid basis. Space cannot be confirmed until payment is received. Space is limited, so register early to insure your preferred space! There are three easy ways to register: by mail, by fax, or online.
- Companies reserving space by February 6, 2016 will be listed, along with their company description, in the March issue of Ohio Pharmacist journal. Your company will also be promoted on our web page. Companies registering before March 14, 2016 will also be recognized in our Trade Show Directory and in our June post-conference issue of the journal.
- 1,100 pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy professionals and guests attended the 2015 Conference, representing more than 400 Ohio businesses. Pharmacists came from all aspects of the pharmacy industry, including future pharmacists from the state's seven colleges of pharmacy.
- Previous exhibitors include wholesalers, manufacturers, temporary staffing agencies, computer vendors, and other ancillary service companies.
- There will be no concurrent continuing education programming during Trade Show hours. Trade Show hours are Friday 4:00-6:00 p.m. and will include a cash bar and snacks. Saturday hours are 11:15 am -1:30 p.m. and includes lunch, served in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend our social events on Friday and Saturday evenings. This is a great opportunity to spend time with pharmacists in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Detailed information about these specific events will follow at a later date.
- Hotel Information for the 2016 Annual Conference and special conference rates can be found on page 8 of the Prospectus, linked above. Book early.
- Many valuable sponsorship opportunities are available! Opportunities include product theatres, educational grants and/or special events during the Conference. Exclusive or shared sponsorships are available. We will work with you to design a package that makes the best use of your available funds and provides the maximum exposure for your company. Please contact Janice for details.
- Expand your exposure: Advertise with OPA! Advertising venues available to your company: our monthly journal the Ohio Pharmacist, with a circulation of over 3,500; the bi-weekly Ohio Pharmacy Newsline email to members with a 57% opened rate and our website with an average of over 50,000 hits monthly. For a rate sheet call the OPA office or download the information from our website at Advertising/Sponsorships.
- The BIG prize drawing, which is held on the last day of the Trade Show, offers another opportunity to recognize contributing exhibitors. The Exhibit Hall fills with attendees hoping to win prizes. We encourage all exhibitors to donate gifts for the drawing. Please send your gift, by March 20, 2016, to the OPA office, 2674 Federated Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43235. Please attach a business card to your gifts so that we can recognize your company during the Trade Show and in the Ohio Pharmacist journal.
For the second time! The Compound Conference held in Columbus Ohio in 2015 was a great success and will be held again on Sunday, October 9, 2016 at the same location the Hilton Columbus of Easton. Exclusive registration for OPA members will again be offered prior to other exhibitors. The 2015 Compound Conference_Prospectus highlights some of the 2015 event information. Watch for the 2016 application to be published soon.
May 11, 2016
May 12, 2016
Makoy Center, 5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026
May 25, 2016
June 14, 2016
OPA office- 2674 Federated Blvd., Columbus, OH 43235