OPA Independent SIG
Why It's Right for YOU Now!
OPA has created the Independent Special Interest Group (SIG) to help ensure not only independent pharmacy's survival in Ohio, but success. The Independent SIG is providing its members with important benefits, and is a key resource and activist in independent pharmacy matters. Members receive valuable assistance in pharmacy management, help with third-party issues (including audits), an information source on specific issues affecting independents, and an advocate/representative on pertinent committees.
- A single contact at OPA, working for you and your future
- Members Only Product and Service Guide
- OPA’s Endorsed Workers’ Comp Group Rating Program for your workers' compensation - one of the lowest ratings in the state
- Access to American Pharmacy Services Corporation (APSC)/OPA group purchasing program
- Annual Membership to Pharmacy Audit Assistance Service (PAAS)
The fees to enroll as an active member start at just $35/month, depending on volume. All billing is done through your primary wholesaler (who you designate at time of enrollment) on a monthly basis and may be tax deductible to you as a business expense.
Start enjoying member benefits of the OPA Independent SIG.
For secure online processing, Join Today!
January 19, 2014
January 28, 2014
OPA office- 2674 Federated Blvd., Columbus, OH 43235
July 19-27, 2014
Norwegian Pearl Cruise