October 30, 2012
PQRS Webinar - Part 2
Online Webinar | Fearon & Levine
Title: Part 2: Making PQRS Work Effectively For Your Private Practice: Beyond Implementation
Speaker: Heather Smith, PT, MPH, Program Director of Quality, APTA
Webinar Date: 10/30/2012
Webinar Time: 2:00 PM thru 3:30 PM EDT
This two part webinar series is aimed at assisting practice administrators and owners who are new to the PQRS as well as those who are looking to refine their reporting process and stay current with the annual PQRS program changes.
- Recognize the importance of auditing your practices performance in this reporting program.
- Understand how to access and interpret the data provided in the standard annual feedback reports that are provided by Quality Net (the PQRS program administrator).
- Appreciate the importance of the Physician Compare Website and public reporting of the PQRS data to your practice and your clients.
- Identify the most common pitfalls associated with unsuccessful reporting by physical and occupational therapists.
- Determine which proposed changes will impact your practice most with respect to PQRS in CY2013
The OPTA has a Member Benefit Program with Fearon & Levine, practice management consultants focusing on coding, billing, documentation, and compliance.
This Member Benefit Program will offer OPTA members a discount on the annual subscription to FearonLevine.com. With two types of subscriptions, Fearon & Levine cater to the different needs of the clinician and/or business owner:
- $100 off an annual Basic subscription of $149
- $50 off an annual Premier subscription of $299
| Add to my Outlook® Calendar