October 9, 2012
THE ROBERT LIVENGOOD STUDENT RESEARCH FORUM
Chad Cook, PT, PhD, MBA, FAAOMPT, Professor and Chair for Walsh University’s DPT Program. Dr. Cook has published well over 140 peer reviewed papers and has two textbooks in their 2nd edition: Orthopedic Manual Therapy: An evidence based approach and Orthopedic Physical Examination Tests: An evidence based approach. Dr Cook has presented internationally at numerous conferences and he is the Editor in Chief of the Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy.
Dr. Cook will provide a 60 minute presentation entitled:
- "Clinical Prediction Rules: A Critical Appraisal"
His presentation will be followed by student platform presentations. In addition, poster presentations will be available for viewing prior to the presentations (see schedule below).
- 2Ohio PT CEU’s pending for the keynote and platform presentation component of the forum.
- University of Toledo - 2801 W. Bancroft Street, Toledo, OH 43606
- Room 1711 Health and Human Services Building (Park in the lot in front of the building, Area A1 S)
View Larger Map
- 4:00-5:30 pm - Poster Presentations and light refreshments
- 5:15-5:30 pm - Registration/Sign-in for Keynote and Platform Presentations
- 5:30-6:30 pm - Keynote Presentation
- 6:30-8:00 pm - Student Research Platform Presentations
| Add to my Outlook® Calendar