November 27, 2012
Sports & Orthopaedic Residency Case Conference
Martha Moorehouse | Columbus, OH
The conference is a series of case presentations performed by all Orthopaedic and Sports PT Residents. Personation will focus on examination, treatment and outcomes as well as review of literature specific to the case.
- Reflect on and critically analyze clinical patient/client evaluation and treatment process.
- Discuss evaluation and treatment strategies that may strengthen patient/client outcomes as indicated by current best evidence and case.
- Analyze clinical decision making processes based on available evidence affecting outcomes.
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM | Mitch Salsbery, PT, DPT (Sports): Return to Sport Rehabilitation for a 21 Year Old Male Powerlifter Following Subscapularis Repair
- 6:35 - 7:05 PM | Brian Briggs, PT, DPT, AT (Sports): Return to Sport Guidelines for a Baseball Catcher Following Meniscus Repair
- 7:05 - 7:35 PM | McKenzie Fauth, PT, DPT (Ortho): Proximal Hamstrings Avulsion Repair with Secondary Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- 7:35 - 8:05 PM | Eric Bellm, PT, DPT (Ortho): Shoulder Differential: Ortho vs Neuro Pathology
- 8:05 - 8:15 PM | Q & A
- TCSLINKTOFORM[44,Click here to register!]
Martha Moorehouse Auditorium | 2050 Kenny Road | Columbus, OH
View Larger Map
| Add to my Outlook® Calendar