March 9, 2013
Prevention of Reinjury in the Athlete
Columbus, OH | Martha Moorehouse Auditorium
Course Objectives & Speakers:
Prevention of Injury in the Endurance Athlete by Kari Brown-Budde PT, SCS
- Identify risk factors for re-injury in the endurance athlete.
- Develop sport-specific interventions to decrease risk of re-injury in the endurance athlete.
- Identify risk factors for re-injury in the swimming athlete.
- Develop sport-specific interventions to decrease risk of re-injury in the swimming athlete.
Prevention of 2nd ACL Injury in ACL-reconstructed Athletes by Stephanie Di Stasi PhD, PT, OCS
- Identify the modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors associated with 2nd ACL injury risk.
- Develop a working knowledge of the latest evidence-based neuromuscular training programs to enhance function and reduce injury risk.
- OPTA/APTA member: $119
- Non-Member: $169
*Cancellation deadline is March 2, 2013. There will be no refunds after March 2, 2013.
Martha Moorehouse Auditorium | 2050 Kenny Road | Columbus, OH
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar