December 10, 2012
How the Affordable Care Act & State Legislation Will Affect Physical Therapy
Nancy Garland, State Representative of Ohio’s 20th District and Ohio Physical Therapy Association’s Executive Director from 2002-2009, will present on the many changes that will impact health care delivery and physical therapy practice.
Snacks and beverages will be provided @ 5:30 and a short district business meeting will be held after the presentation.
- Monday - December 10, 2012
- 5:30-6:00pm - Registration/Food
- 6:00-8:00pm - Presentation
- 8:00-8:30pm - General Business Meeting (Open to all OPTA members)
- APTA / OPTA Members | Free
- Students | Free
- Non-member PTs | $30
- Non-member PTAs | $20
- This presentation is approved for 2 Ohio CEU’s
Please RSVP by December 3, 2012 to Michelle Masterson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-530-6671
ProMedica St. Luke's Hospital, Auditorium
5901 Monclova Road - Maumee, Ohio 43537
**Please use entrance #1 or #2 and park in visitor parking lots.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar