April 11-12, 2013
APTA Advanced CI Credentialing
DoubleTree Worthington, 175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, OH 43235
The Advanced Clinical Instructor Credentialing Program brings two constructs together in one professional development program that advances both clinical teaching and best practice when providing student clinical education. Using a case-based and interactive approach to education, this program will provide participants with the essential knowledge and skill to more effectively teach and mentor students in the context of a doctoring profession, across core areas of contemporary professional education and clinical practice that foster best clinical teaching and best practice in patient/client management.
Through the program's unique philosophy and design, best outcomes will be achieved for student learning by concurrently advancing concepts of clinical teaching and clinical practice.
Only Physical therapists (PT) who are APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructors and who have had at least one student since completing the education and credentialing program are eligible to register for this program.
- Suzanne Giuffre
- Ralph Utzman
- Registration Closed.
- Deadline for Registration is March 15, 2013
- Absolutely no late or on site registrations accepted
- Course limited to first 15 registrants
- Registration is complete when the Participant Dossier and APTA membership card (if member) and a full payment (checks payable to “OPTA” or credit card information) are received ONLY
- A room rate of $104.00 is being offered to course attendees by the Worthington DoubleTree, 175 Hutchinson Avenue – Columbus, OH 43235. Please make your reservation by March 20, 2013 in order to take advantage of this special room rate. Participants can make their reservations by calling 614-885-3334 or 1-800-870-0349.
Course Refund Policy
Individuals who are unable to attend the course after registering may request a refund of the course fees up to 72 hours prior to the first day of the course. No refunds will be granted after that time period.
Close | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar