November 23, 2013
Cadaver Anatomy Review
Lumbar Spine & Lower Extremity
Cleveland State University Science & Research Center | Cleveland, OH
- For More Information, Email Scott Euype
About the Cadaver Course:
The OPTA Research Committee and Cleveland State University's Health Science Department are pleased to present this annual cadaver course! This unique learning opportunity for PTs and PTAs is a welcome review for professionals of all experience levels.
The course will involve a review and direct observation of the anatomy on the lumbar spine, hip, pelvic girdle, and the lower leg. The course will use prosected cadavers, anatomical pictures, and lecture materials.
- Identify anatomical landmarks related to lumbar, hip, pelvic girdle and knee joint.
- Identify muscle attachments of musculature of lumbar, hip, pelvic girdle and knee.
- Understand the principles of osteokinematics and arthrokinematics of lumbar, hip, pelvic girdle, knee, and lower leg
- Understand functional anatomy through hands-on movement of prosected cadavers.
Download & Share the Cadaver Course Flier!
How Much Does it Cost?
*All course proceeds directly benefit APTA research funding in Ohio!
Map to Event Location:
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar