December 3, 2013
Utilizing Advanced Technologies in Rehabilitation
Presented by the Northeast District
Lutheran Hospital | Cleveland, OH
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- 6:00pm Networking and Refreshments
- 6:30pm-8:30pm CEU program - 2.0 CEU’s, pending
- Lutheran Hospital - Castele Learning and Conference Center
- 1730 West 25th Street - Cleveland, Ohio 44113 (map below)
Martin J. Kilbane, PT, OCS & Lisa Lombardo, MPT
Advanced rehab technologies for spinal cord injury (SCI) will define what SCI is and help clinicians understand basic neuroanatomy of the spinal cord and how it relates to Physical Therapy management. In addition the course will cover advanced rehab technologies in Physical Therapy including gait training, functional electrical stimulation (FES), neural prosthesis, and robotics.
- Participants will be able to describe the basic neuroanatomy involved in spinal cord injury and how it relates to Physical Therapy management (gait training).
- Participants will be able to describe the current role of utilizing advanced rehab technologies in spinal cord injury rehabilitation including: FES, Neural Prostheses, and Robotics.
- Participants will gain understanding of the current research and practice of advanced rehab technologies in Physical Therapy and SCI.
- Participants will become familiar with a clinical algorithm to assess patients for the appropriateness of using advanced rehabilitation technologies.
Registration & Cost:
- Free to all APTA/OPTA members - including students!$40.00 for future members -
- $5.00 for future student membersPlease pay with cash or check
- *Please pre-register to email@example.com
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar