April 8, 2014
Total Ankle Arthroplasty:
A Motion Sparing Approach to Treatment of Ankle Arthritis
Orthopedic Associates | Dayton, OH
Credit: 1.0 CEUs (pending OH approval)
Cost (cash or check only):
- OPTA Members $5.00
- Non-Members $10.00
Presented by: Dr. Safet Hatic II
- Registration will occur from 6:00pm - 6:15pm
- Presentation starts promptly at 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Review epidemiology of ankle arthritis.
- Review treatment considerations for ankle arthritis including ankle arthrodesis vs arthroplasty.
- Review specific indications, contraindications, and complications for total ankle arthroplasty.
- Review typical post-operative recovery course following total ankle arthroplasty.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar