April 29, 2014
"Gee Codes" - Medicare Documentation
Northwest District CE Event
Wood County Hospital Campus | Bowling Green, OH
Registration: Please RSVP by April 23 to: Cindy Bouillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 722-7917
Credit: pending approval for 2 Ohio CEUs
- APTA Members - Free *You will need to provide your APTA membership number
- Students - Free
- Non-member PTs - $30.00
- Non-member PTAs - $20.00
- 5:30-6:00pm – Registration / Northwest District Update / Food & Networking
- 6:00-8:00pm - Course Presentation
Presented By: Betsy Trame, PT, MBA, MEd who will discuss G-code Functional Limitation Reporting, evidence based tests used for G-codes, subjectivity of assigning a “limitation” level to evidence based tests, challenges of multiple diagnoses, plans of care, and observation status using G-codes. In addition, there will be a panel discussion of strengths and challenges of electronic documentation.
Betsy has worked in outpatient PT for over 20 years, concentrating on vestibular rehabilitation at Lima Memorial Hospital in Lima, Ohio. She has developed her vestibular therapy skills by becoming certified in vestibular rehabilitation through APTA. In 2013, Ms. Trame completed a Masters of Business Administration from Bluffton University. In addition to her educational training, she is certified as a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt. This past year, Ms. Trame became clinical manager of the PT and Wellness Centers at Lima Memorial Hospital. Betsy brings a unique perspective to her managerial and treatment approach as she combines years of physical therapy, education and business training. Currently, she is working on developing new programs in concussion management, pain management, and fall risk.
Panel Discussion Co-Presenters:
- Karen Oxler Rippey, PT, MPT, Cert. MDT, CSCS - Wood County Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Information System Expert-Cerner
- Casey Siefker, PT, MPT - Lima Memorial Hospital, Superuser – Meditech
- Erica Smith, PT, DPT - Marion General Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation- IC Chart
- The Rehab Services Department is the first building located in the northwest quarter of the Wood County Hospital Campus.
- Free parking is in the back of the building. Please enter through the back entrance and follow signs to the department.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar