May 22, 2014
Activity after Total Joint Replacement - Just Do It!
A CE Opportunity brought to you by the Central District, National Church Residences and OhioHealth!
Hoaglin Education Center - Westerville, OH
1.5 OT & PT CEUs
Registration Now Open!
- OPTA Members, OhioHealth (Comp Code: OH) & National Church Residences Employees (Comp Code: NCR) - FREE
- Non-members, other attendees - $25.00
Registration: Register now!
On-Site registration will begin at 4:45PM
For more information, contact Sarah.
Due to the incredible success of last year’s event, National Church Residences and OhioHealth are partnering again this year with the Central District of the Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA) to bring you an excellent learning opportunity.
We are pleased to welcome back Sharat K. Kusuma, M.D., M.B.A. who brings his expertise and humor this time to the subject of physical activity following total joint replacement. Dr. Kusuma will review current literature regarding activity following total joint replacements and the types of modern hip and knee replacement implants. In addition, he will discuss patient expectations following reconstructive surgery. This course will provide significant information to rehabilitation professionals to improve their knowledge and implement best practices with their patients.
Presented by: Sharat K. Kusuma, MD, MBA
Attending Adult Reconstruction Surgeon, OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Participants will describe various types of modern hip and knee replacement implants
- Participants will consider patient demands/expectations after modern hip/knee reconstructive procedures
- Participants will review literature on activity after total (and partial) joint replacement
Event Venue: OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus, Hoaglin Education Center (Main entrance, 1st floor)
300 Polaris Parkway, Westerville, Ohio, 43082
*Parking is available in the main lot.*
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar