Take Advantage of the OPTA / Fearon & Levine Partnership!
The OPTA has a Member Benefit Program with Fearon & Levine, practice management consultants focusing on coding, billing, documentation, and compliance.
Fearon & Levine, founded by physical therapists Helene Fearon and Steve Levine, provides expert consultation, education, and training in the areas of practice management, payment strategies, documentation, coding, billing, and regulatory compliance across all outpatient settings. Fearon & Levine’s Mission is to facilitate a more strategic approach to the delivery of and payment for rehabilitation services, while maintaining compliance with coding, billing, documentation, and regulatory requirements, in a business environment that respects and incorporates the most current professional standards and guidelines governing the provision of outpatient therapy services.
FearonLevine.com highlights Fearon & Levine's expertise which is available online to assist you in meeting the challenges of today's healthcare environment. FearonLevine.com has become the "go to” internet resource for physical therapists, business owners, clinic managers and their staff who are striving to achieve and maintain effective compliance strategies for coding, billing and documentation, related to outpatient physical therapy.
This Member Benefit Program will offer OPTA members a discount on the annual subscription to FearonLevine.com. With two types of subscriptions, Fearon & Levine cater to the different needs of the clinician and/or business owner:
- $100 off an annual Basic subscription of $149
- $50 off an annual Premier subscription of $299
- Access to all areas of Website, including:
- Access to all Industry Resource Listing links and resource documents
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) portion of site, updated regularly
- Fearon & Levine’s Monthly Electronic Newsletter
- Real-time blast emails with notifications of critical practice/payment policy issue
- Discounts on Fearon & Levine products and Webinars
- Access to our monthly live Chat Sessions where you can ask and receive answers to your most pressing questions in the areas of documentation, coding, billing, compliance, and practice management
- The ability to ask and receive answers to your individual questions through our Premier subscriber “Ask The Experts” portal
- Three free live webinars (offered monthly) covering the most critical aspects of documentation, coding, compliance, and practice management
CLICK HERE to subscribe and use the following promotional codes:
- $100 off of Basic subscription: OHFLCB
- $50 off of Premier subscription: OHFLCP
< Back | Printer Friendly Page