So, You've Received a CE Audit Notification...
Read on to find out what to do next [...]
- Find out if the course(s) in question have an Ohio Approval Number (they'll usually look something like this: 12Sxxxx or 13Sxxxx)
- To see if your course has an Ohio Approval Number, use the 'Approved CE Search' Tool, located at the top of this webpage and on our homepage
- If you have an Ohio Approval Number - Great, you're set! If not, read on to Step 2
- If you don't have an Ohio Approval Number, you'll need to complete and submit an Individual Application for CE Approval.
- Note: This application needs to be completed in its entirety, with all requested documentation and payment submitted together.
- To Download the Individual CE Application - Click Here
Tips for Submitting an Application
- Payment must be submitted with the application in order to be processed/reviewed.
- Only submit the information requested (some of which, you may need to contact the course sponsor to obtain)
- The third page of the application requires your signature as the 'Contact Person for the Course'
Still Have Questions?
< Back | Printer Friendly Page