Conference Programming (Click for Descriptions):
Friday, April 10 | () CEUs
choose a track or mix and match
Fall Prevention Track
- Community Programs for Fall Prevention
- Ohio Department of Aging Panel: Community Falls Prevention in Ohio
- Change Theory and Cardiovascular Prevention, Health and Wellness: Guiding Patients/Clients to Improving Their Health
- Fitness Testing and Exercise Prescription Across the Lifespan
- Running Your Bones Off...
- Top 10 Reasons Physical Therapists Should Talk to Their Patients About Nutrition: Evidence-based Nutrition Guidelines & Chronic Disease
- Successfully Treating Inflammatory Illness, Naturally: Applications and Solutions for Clinical Practice
- Delay the Disease: Parkinson's Wellness
- Dry Needling in Clinical Practice and at Home
- Designing and Implementing a Community-Based Wellness Program for Persons with Movement Challenges
- Home Exercise Prescription (HEP) and Adherence: does it really impact outcomes?
Saturday, April 11 | () CEUs
choose one four hour course
Yoga & Movement Track
- Yoga for Rehabilitation & Wellness
- "What? I'm in Pain! How am I Supposed to Exercise?" Utilizing Health Behavior Theory to Improve Exercise Adherence
- How to Enhance your Physical Therapy Practice with Exercise Classes and a Walking/Running Race Series
- The Neuroplastic Model of Stroke Recover: Rewiring for Recovery
Registration will open in January!
Conference details! Photos! Breaking News! All here for you to enjoy.