Registration for the 2015 Annual Conference + Advocacy Day is open!
Early Bird Pricing Ends Friday, February 13
Registration Closes Friday, March 27
Early Bird Price
|Member - 1 day||$239||$259|
|Member - 2 day||$289||$309|
|Career Starter Dues/Tran - 1 day||$159||$179|
|Career Starter Dues/Tran - 2 day||$199||$219|
|Student Member - 1 day||$69||$89|
|Student Member - 2 day||$119||$139|
|Non-Member - 1 day||--||$309|
|Non-Member - 2 day||--||$359|
|Non-Member Student - 1 day||--||$129|
|Non-Member Student - 2 day||--||$189|
Important to Note:
- Before registering, please look over the Annual Conference brochure to view Knowledge Areas, course descriptions and speaker bios and check out the Annual Conference agenda.
- Due to the quantity and variety of courses offered, we encourage you to have this handy as you begin the registration process.
- Check out this brief Guide To Registering.
- Registration includes the option to register for OPTA's free Advocacy Day, held April 9, prior to conference. View the Advocacy Day agenda.
- If you will be attending Advocacy Day ONLY, choose that option in the first step of conference registration.
- After completing Annual Conference registration, you will be prompted to buy your advance online ticket ($35) for the PACcy Hour Event, held Friday, April 10, from 6 - 8 p.m., if you so choose, or buy it here!
- This fun, social networking event includes food, entertainment and an open bar. You MUST pay with a personal check, personal credit card or cash.
- Tickets will be $40 at the door.
See you soon!
Late Fees/Cancellation Policy
A $25 late fee will be assessed for any registrations made after March 27, 2015 (including on-site registration).
Cancellation on or before March 27, 2015: Full refund, less 20% administrative fee
Cancellation after March 27, 2015: No refund