Applying for CE Approval
Before you complete an application, please be sure you are not applying for CE for any of the following, which are now handled directly through the OTPTAT Board *
Coursework completed at a CAPTE accredited Entry-Level DPT OR Transitional DPT program
Physical therapists who are an APTA credentialed clinical instructor (CI)
PTAs who are an APTA credentialed CI
Physical therapists who are APTA credentialed CIs or who have a specialization serving as a mentor in an APTA credentialed residency / fellowship program.
* If applying through the OTPTAT Board, the following forms are not applicable.
Click to Download the Appropriate Application
- Individual Application for CEUs
- Individual Teaching/Publication Application
- Sponsor Application for CEUs
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (614)-855-5914
- Mail: Conference & Education Coordinator - Ohio Physical Therapy Association - 1085 Beecher Crossing North, Suite B - Gahanna, OH - 43230
Submission Notice: The OPTA does not generate automatic receipts following application submission. Therefore, please confirm receipt of all applications sent electronically! The application/approval process may take up to 60 days to complete, please plan your application(s) accordingly.
Find an Approved CE Course
Save yourself time AND money and apply for a course that has already received CE approval in Ohio! Currently, more than 6,000 courses are approved for continuing education credit for Ohio PTs and PTAs. This search page allows you to conduct your custom search for approved continuing education programs. If the results are not what you expected, return to the search page and try again.
After multiple attempts, if you do not find the course(s) that you were seeking, contact the course sponsor.
Save time and money - Browse our pre-approved OPTA Webinars at: http://www.ce.ohiopt.org !
Important Search Note
In the CE Search Tool, limit your search by only using a key word of the title and NO other information. You can also narrow your search by sponsor name or approval number ONLY.
CEU Resource Links
- Is Your Record of CEUs In Order?
- Continuing Education - Ohio Law (PDF)
- CE Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- CE FAQs (PDF)
- Looking to take an OPTA Sponsored Course?