OPTA is divided into six districts as defined by geographic counties within the state of Ohio, allowing more localized programming, education and leadership in the implementation of OPTA goals.
Access your district's webpage on the Ohio map below (scroll) or by clicking your district name (left). This is your resource for:
Upcoming local events
Connecting with your area members
Reaching out to district officers + leaders
*District page content is provided by district officers.
Not sure what district you're in? - Find your OPTA District by county.
Contact Your District Representative:
- Central: Kyle Schumm, PT, MS
- East Central: Jeff Hohl, PT, DPT, OCS
- Northeast: Lynzie Schulte, PT, DPT
- Northwest: Nick Reimer, PT, DPT, CMP, CAMT
- Southwest: Bethany Dugan, PT, DPT
- West Central: Sabrina Kaminski, PT
- District CE Event Information
- OPTA On Site Registration Form (updated)
- District Membership Event Information (updated)
- General Reimbursement Form
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form (updated)
- OPTA Check Request Form (new)
- Past Presenters List - Use for your district events!
*District Leaders - Want to add a helpful district document to our District Toolbox? Email email@example.com.