OPTA is divided into six districts as defined by geographic counties within the state of Ohio, allowing more localized programming, education and leadership in the implementation of OPTA goals. Click your area on the map (below) or your district name (left) to view district events, minutes and other pertinent information for each district.
Download and review helpful resources in our District Toolbox (below).
*district page content is provided by district officers
Contact Your District Representative:
- Central: Kyle Schumm, PT, MS
- East Central: Jeff Hohl, PT, DPT, OCS
- Northeast: Lynzie Schulte, PT, DPT
- Northwest: Nick Reimer, PT, DPT, CMP, CAMT
- Southwest: Bethany Dugan, PT, DPT
- West Central: Shannon Goodhue, PT & Sabrina Kaminski, PT
- OPTA On Site Registration Form (updated)
- District Membership Event Information (updated)
- General Reimbursement Form
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form
- OPTA Check Request Form (new)
- OPTA Operating Budget 2014
- Past Presenters List - Use for your district events!