From the newest member to the most seasoned state leaders, OPTA is a place where your involvement is cherished. Member-driven organizations such as ours pose a unique value proposition for each person, 'you get what you put into it'. From attending local/district meetings and professional development events, to volunteering your unique talents on a committee or SIG, we have opportunities to help you get the most out of your membership.
- Meet your local colleagues and get engaged with your district
- Bring your expertise to a committee
- Focus on your practice area in a Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Benefit from an OPTA research grant
- Make your voice heard in our legislative endeavors
- Become an OPTA officer or APTA delegate
Another way one can become involved is by donating to the Ohio Physical Therapy Political Action Committee (OPT-PAC) whose funds help support physical therapy issues at the state level.
Our quarterly magazine, ACCESS, is one of the finest chapter publications produced by an APTA component. Distributed to more than 3,200 professionals and students, ACCESS provides professional, organizational and plain ole' fun updates to OPTA members throughout the state!
For consideration, submit your article via email (in Microsoft Word format) to OPTA Communications & Member Services Coordinator, Megan Cardaman at: email@example.com
Test TEST ME
AC Registration Test Test