Nominate a colleague or student for one or all of the awards listed below. This is a great opportunity to recognize those who go above and beyond for their patients, their colleagues, and for our profession!
Notes For Nomination
- Current OPTA Board members are ineligible to receive an award
- Only two letters may be submitted for a nomination
- Letters may not be submitted by Awards Committee Members
- An individual may write a support letter for only one nominee for any given award
Award Descriptions - Click Title for Details
Questions about the process? Contact the OPTA Awards Chair, Scott Euype, PT, DPT, OCS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the OPTA office.
OPTA Research Grants
The function of the OPTA Research Fund is to promote and support research studies relative to clinical practice, education or administration which will enhance the profession of physical therapy. This is provided through grants for approved activities.
Grant Application Details
- OPTA Research Grant Application
- Deadline - Friday, August 15, 2014
- Must be submitted electronically as one .pdf file to email@example.com
- *Learn about 2013's grant recipients, here!
OPTA Research Awards
Best Poster Presentation
To formally recognize an Ohio physical therapist or physical therapist assistant for excellence in presentation of a research poster at the OPTA Fall Scientific Symposium.
Best Platform Presentation
To formally recognize an Ohio physical therapist or physical therapist assistant for excellence in a platform presentation of their research at the OPTA Fall Scientific.
Submit a Research Abstract
Interested in Submitting a Research Abstract for our Fall Scientific Symposium? Download our application instructions and submit, today!