Nominate a colleague or student for one or all of the awards listed below. This is a great opportunity to recognize those who go above and beyond for their patients, their colleagues, and for our profession! Nominations will open January 9, 2015 and close February 20, 2015
Notes For Nomination
- Current OPTA Board members are ineligible to receive an award
- Only two letters may be submitted for a nomination
- Letters may not be submitted by Awards Committee Members
- An individual may write a support letter for only one nominee for any given award
Award Descriptions - Click Title for Details + Nomination Procedures
Questions about the process? Contact the OPTA Awards Chair, Scott Euype, PT, DPT, OCS by email at email@example.com or the OPTA office.
OPTA Research Grants
The function of the OPTA Research Fund is to promote and support research studies relative to clinical practice, education or administration which will enhance the profession of physical therapy. This is provided through grants for approved activities. View the 2014 Grant Recipients!
2015 Grant Application Details
- Grant applications will open May 4, 2015 and close August 14, 2015.
- OPTA Research Grant Application
- Must be submitted electronically as one .pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTA Research Awards
Best Poster Presentation
To formally recognize an Ohio physical therapist or physical therapist assistant for excellence in presentation of a research poster at the OPTA Fall Scientific Symposium.
Best Platform Presentation
To formally recognize an Ohio physical therapist or physical therapist assistant for excellence in a platform presentation of their research at the OPTA Fall Scientific.
Submit a Research Abstract
Interested in Submitting a Research Abstract for our Fall Scientific Symposium? Download our application instructions and submit, today!