Did Walmart Staff Stop Shoppers From Giving Man CPR?
By Katie Boer KVAL News & KVAL.com
COOS BAY, Ore.--Shoppers at a Walmart Superstore in Coos Bay said store employees pushed them aside and failed to give proper medical care when another shopper appeared to be choking to death last week.
Witnesses tell KVAL News when they encountered an elderly man sprawled across the meat aisle, they tried to spring to action but employees prevented them from trying to save the man's life.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page