Listserv coming July 2022
Welcome to AASCB’s listserv. We created our listserv to advance our mission of providing education to our member boards. The listservs also serve as a forum for members to freely and civilly share questions and resources related to state counseling boards.
The following terms and conditions apply to all participants and communications shared on the AASCB listserv. We created these Terms to set the foundation for the community we hope to build. By accessing or participating in the listserv in any way, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you have questions about the Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AASCB has full discretion to select listserv members and provide access.
To join the listserv, email email@example.com with your request. If you would like to be removed from the listserv, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to post
Following approval by AASCB, new members will receive an email confirming acceptance to the listserv, which will contain the listserv’s unique email address. To post to the listserv, send an email to this address with an appropriate subject line and the content of your post in the body of the email. Your email will automatically be distributed to all of the listserv’s members.
When posting to the listserv, please clearly identify yourself with your full name and any organization affiliation in the body of the email at the bottom of the message.
AASCB moderates listserv content but does not screen individual emails before they are distributed to listserv members. To that end, you alone are responsible for your content. We ask that you post in a respectful, professional, inclusive, and courteous manner, and respect the right of members to have different opinions. Please ensure that any content you provide or post to the listserv is accurate to the full extent of your knowledge. You represent and confirm that you own or have the necessary rights to post content. 9>
This listserv is a space for supportive and constructive conversations that often occur around sensitive issues, and we aim for members to feel comfortable asking questions and participating in discussions. Please do not post any content or attachment that:
• is disrespectful, abusive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic
• harasses or discriminates on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or other characteristic protected by the law
• reveals confidential information, including client information
• is misleading or intentionally erroneous
• advertises or solicits funds, goods, or services, including legal services
• advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense
• gives rise to civil liability, breaches any contract or policy by which you are bound, or otherwise violates any privacy, intellectual property, employment, or other applicable laws or regulations
• is politically motivated
Listserv members agree that any requests for research participants should be only for research that has been approved by any relevant Institutional Research Boards (IRBs) as required.
Please direct complaints about listserv content or a listserv member's behavior to email@example.com. Do not post complaints on the listserv. AASCB will keep confidential all communications with any members submitting complaints or who are the subject of complaints.
To Post a Question:
Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will automatically receive responses via email on a schedule you determine.
None at this time.