Upcoming ACEC Ohio Forums
ACEC Ohio Principals and Owners Summit Forums, 9/10 & 9/11
When can I retire? Who will run the business that I put my heart and soul into when I’m gone? How do I keep the good people I have and attract new talent? How do I get the most out of my current employees?
If you’ve found yourself asking these questions lately, you’re not alone! These are some of the biggest challenges facing principals and owners of A/E firms across the country. If you would like to learn more on strategies surrounding succession planning, key employee retention, performance management and other strategic considerations for A/E firms, please join us at one of the ACEC Ohio Principals and Owners Summits Forums on September 10th in Columbus, Ohio hosted at the ACEC Ohio or September 11th in Cincinnati at The Kleingers Group (both day’s topics are the same).
This forum will be hosted by the following from Somerset CPA’s:
- Kenneth J. Hedlund, CPA, CGMA - Principal
- Howard M. Cox, CPA, CMA, CIA, CGMA – Principal
- Scott Sutton, CPA, CDA, MSA – Senior Manager
- Jason L. Bainter, CPA, CGMA, CDA, MBA – Senior Manager
To register for the September 10th forum, hosted in Columbus, OH at the ACEC Ohio Office from 8am-1pm (lunch included), please click here!
To register for the September 11th forum, hosted in Cincinnati, OH at The Kleingers Group office from 8am-1pm (lunch included), please click here!
ACEC Ohio Water Forum, 9/17
What is going on with water funding in Ohio? Find out at the first ACEC Ohio Water Forum on Tuesday, September 17 from 10:00AM-2:00PM hosted at the Ohio State Bar Association | 1700 Lake Shore Drive, Columbus, OH 43204.
The agenda includes discussion on H2Ohio, OEPA, ODNR programs, panel discussion with local municipalities and more!
Our facilitator will be Tim Brown, TMACOG.
The following speakers are confirmed:
- Beth Messer, Division of Drinking & Ground Water, OEPA
- Jerry Rouche, Division of Environmental & Financial Assistance, OEPA
- Steve Berezansky, Division of Engineering, ODNR
- James Hilvosky, Division of Engineering, ODNR
The following panel members are confirmed:
- Randy Bruback, Infrastructure Director, City of Painesville
- Shane Clark, Deputy General Manager, Del-Co
- Glenn Marzluf, General Manager, Del-Co
- Warren Henry, Division of Water Treatment, City of Toledo Public Utilities
- Joseph Woodall, Administrator, Village of Middleport