Online registration for the 2017 UID program is now closed. If you are interested in attending please call the office at 410-940-6348.
*Member is defined as an employee whose company is a member of one of our sponsoring associations.
Cancellations must be received in writing by February 13, 2017. UID will refund the cost of tuition minus a processing fee of US $100. No refunds will be given after this date.
A substitute registrant may be sent. Click here to view the transfer form.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- A separate form must be completed for each registrant. Make additional copies if needed. Registrations will not be accepted by telephone.
- Payment must accompany your registration. Make checks payable to AEA or Association Education Alliance, LLC.
- Include credit card information and signature if you are registering by fax or email.
- Registrants will receive confirmation of their course selections prior to the start of classes. Review your confirmation carefully and inform the UID office immediately of any errors. NO course changes will be honored on site!
- Courses may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
January 11, 2017 - Early Bird Registration. Registrations must be mailed, faxed or submitted online to take advantage of the discounted early registration fee.
February 13, 2017 - Hotel Reservation deadline. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel prior to 5 p.m. Central Time to receive the UID rate.
February 17, 2017 - Registration deadline. All registrations received after this date will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Due to the high volume of registrations, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of faxed forms – please do not call. Your confirmation will be emailed within one week of receipt of your registration form. Online registrations will automatically receive a confirmation.Registrations CANNOT be taken over the phone.
Before you register we recommend taking a look at the video below:
This video was recorded in 2014 and some information may be different such as the registration price and the optional Pacers Game Reception.