May 9, 2019
Going Beyond Green Luncheon Series: Active Transportation
The Blarney Event Center, Toledo
May 2019 Going Beyond Green Luncheon Series: Active Transportation
Please join the Toledo Lucas County Sustainability Commission and the USGBC Ohio NW Regional Team as they host quarterly luncheons focused on sustainability topics important to our region. A panel of local experts will be presenting and each event will focus on a specific topic.Topics include food, fitness, facilities and financing.
February 14: Local Food
May 9: Active Transportation
August 8: Healthy / Efficient Buildings
November 14: Financing Sustainability
May 9, 2019: Active Transportation
- Jenny Hansen, Coordinator, Safe Routes to School
- Lance Dasher, Transportation Planner, Toledo Metropolitan Area Council of Governments
- Gretchen DeBacker, Legislative Director, Office of the Mayor, City of Toledo, ToleGO Bike Share
- Erika White, Wellness Coach and Local TV Personality
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Gather & Networking
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch & Presentation
This course is approved for for 1 AICP CM (9174566), and pending for 1 GBCI CE and 1 AIA LU.
Refund requests must be received before 4:00pm the Friday before the event.
The entrance to Blarney Event Center is off Huron St.
**CM Credits Available**More Info