None at this time.
We want to be your go-to place in the Tucson Area when you have questions or complaints about licensing or insurance issues, social justice and plain old sharing.
Please contact our Southeast Chapter Chair, Saumya Arora, at Southern@AzCA.org for more information.
- Advocate and promote professional standards.
- Continue to network to strengthen connections to the community and support the mission of AzCA.
- To maintain and further developed local email, “Info Share” networking list from approximately 400 to 500 participants.
- To coordinate meetings with local university representatives of counseling programs to explore needs and possible opportunities of leadership opportunities for educators and students.
- Promote more leadership positions with the state and local chapter of AzCA
- AzCA State Positions to be filled
- AzCA SE Chapter leadership positions to be filled include:
- Student Advocacy & Liaison Committee
- Professional Continuing Education Committee
- Social Justice Committee