ORCA Working Tradeshow - Walk-In Registrations Welcome!
ORCA WORKING TRADESHOW
and ROOFER CHALLENGE!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2022
Ohio Expo Center - Voinovich Building
717 East 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43211
The Annual ORCA Working Tradeshow is THIS WEEK scheduled for February 9, 2022, in Columbus, Ohio at the fairgrounds.
You won’t want to miss everything that this one-day show has to offer!
- All Day Food and Beverage including Beer!
- Chances to win $50 cash prizes pulled throughout the day.
- Chances to win door prizes throughout the day.
- The Roofer Challenge: You or one of your employees could win up to $1000!
- CERTA Applicator Training onsite and finished in one day.
- Hot Air and Induction Welding Safety Training (HAWT) onsite and finished in one day.
- Product Demonstration all day on the Tradeshow Floor.
- Valuable Networking with Manufacturers, Suppliers, and your peers.
Entrance onto the Tradeshow Floor is completely FREE for Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Specifiers, Code Officials, and Insurance Agents.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
7:30 am - 3:00 pm Registration
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Roofer Challenge
1:00 pm Johns Manville EPDM FIT Product Line: Tape-to-Tape Demonstration
Johns Manville (JM), has a new reinforced EPDM membrane sheet with tape-to-tape technology (JM EPDM R FIT). This next-generation product, designed to work on the single ply waterproofing membrane, is field tested and proven to speed up installation by as much as four times. The need for primer has also been eliminated.
2:00 pm CAV-PRIME Membrane Primer Demonstration
Carlisle’s CAV-PRIME system features primer in pressurized cylinders for faster application and less waste. The CAV-PRIME backpack, applicator attachment, and 3-foot extension gun make applying primer to seams and areas where Pressure-Sensitive flashing is used up to 3 times faster than dunking a roller in a pail.
3:00 pm Tradeshow Ends and Exhibitor Move-Out