The WebSuite2® software system (“WS2”) is provided by TCS Software, Inc. (“LICENSOR”), an Ohio Corporation, with offices at 425 Metro Place North #400, Dublin, OH 43017. Use of WS2 is governed by the following terms and conditions. Your use of WS2 indicates your acceptance of these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, cease using WS2 and immediately notify LICENSOR. Terms and conditions are subject to change and will be reflected below.
- WS2 is provided “as is”, with no representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You assume full responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of any data that is stored on your behalf in WS2 or for any data retrieved or generated by WS2.
- You assume full responsibility and agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws with regard to any content, including text or images, posted to your website.
- Under all theories of recovery, contract, tort, or otherwise, LICENSOR shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the WS2 license fees collected from you in the past twelve months.
- WS2 may be inaccessible from time to time, for any length of time, due to circumstances beyond or within LICENSOR's control including, but not limited to: Internet, telecommunications or equipment outages, software defects, hardware or software failure.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall LICENSOR be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the inability to use the software, even if LICENSOR has been advised of the possibility of such losses.