FPDA's comprehensive sales-based certification exam - the Motion & Control Sales Professional (M+CSP) - focuses not only on sales and business knowledge, but incorporates hydraulic, pneumatic and motion control technologies.
The M+CSP Certification is designed to support your employees' overall sales effectiveness, integrating both the technologies and sales strategies needed to enable better consultative selling, and ultimately your company's credibility with customers.
Why Certify? Here are three great reasons:
- Customers demand professional service, delivered by professionals. By ensuring that your team members are M+CSP qualified, you'll have more reasons to enage your customers about quality and service, and not about price!
- Employees want to be the best they can be. An educated work force empowers them and you. The M+CSP offers a low-cost, professionally sound program that will inspire and reward your biggest asset - your people!
- Differentiation is key to success. By promoting the M+CSP to your employees and your customers, you'll be standing out for your commitment to professionalism, employee education and quality service!
Here's How to Get Started:
- FPDA Certification Online Testing Set Up Guide
- FPDA Certification Online Testing Information and Study Guide Options
- Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this certification for you? Click here for a list of the skills and knowledge tested by this exam.
Candidates are allowed to reference any materials they choose during the tests, but should be encouraged to study them prior to the exams. Recommended resources are listed below. All test questions will be multiple-choice, with only one correct answer per question.
Here’s what some of those who have already earned their M+CSP are saying:
What intrigued me about the test is that it was not focused on one subject. I like the fact you covered pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and sales. I think in our industry that a lot of people do not cross over into all the categories; and the majority of people who are involved in hydraulics and pneumatics are not involved with electrical motors or electrical circuits. This test will help people in the industry to understand the road ahead of them and it is a good refresher for the seasoned sales force. I encourage anyone taking the test to do all of the pre-test.
Richard Holbert, Outside Sales Representative, Western Integrated Technologies
Competition is a fact of life, and the need for a work force proficient in the principles and practices of motion control and sales professional is a central concern of many companies. Certification is a mark of excellence. It demonstrates that the certified individual has the knowledge to assure quality of products and services. Certification is an investment in your career and in the future of your employer.
Richard Neels, President, Hydraquip Distribution, Inc.