- Is the association's primary spokesperson
- Oversees staff and daily operations
- Promotes LeadingAge Ohio's position and public policy goals to elected officials; staff liaison to Advocacy Committee
- Responsible for implementing LeadingAge Ohio's strategic direction
- Works with LeadingAge Ohio Board of Directors
- Staff liaison to Human Resources Committee
Director of Strategic Communications
- Serves as lead member communications and media strategist for key association initiatives
- Oversees digital strategy, including websites, e-newsletters and social media channels
- Provides strategic direction for communicating organizational goals and achievements to members, partners, policy makers and the media
- Serves as primary contact for media inquiries
Director of Communications & Membership
- Manages public relations and the overall image of the Association and its members
- Edits and oversees association publications
- Responsible for Association communications and website
- Provider Membership staff liaison
- Staff liaison to Communications/PR, Awards and Membership committees
Resident Art and Writing Program 2018 Recipients
LeadingAge Ohio Statewide Art & Writing 2018 writing winners
featuring the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Honorable Mentions
from each category.
To read the piece, click on the title.
Here are some more of the 2018 Art & Writing participants!
If you have enjoyed the works of art and writing that we’ve featured, we encourage you to get involved in the program in 2019. LeadingAge Ohio is finalizing dates for the five district shows during the months of May and June, and entry is free to all residents and clients of LeadingAge Ohio members.