Foundation Board Members
The LeadingAge Ohio Foundation has been a force for positive change in support of workforce innovation and initiatives that give our aging services professionals and next generation of caregivers an opportunity to thrive and ensure the future of our profession. Below is our Foundation Board.
Chief Operating Officer Post Acute Services
Chief Brand & Growth Officer
General Manager and Executive Vice President
Director of Operations
Recognition & Awards
Kathryn Brod, MBA
- Is the association's primary spokesperson
- Oversees staff and daily operations
- Promotes LeadingAge Ohio's position and public policy goals to elected officials; staff liaison to Advocacy Committee
- Responsible for implementing LeadingAge Ohio's strategic direction
- Works with LeadingAge Ohio Board of Directors
- Staff liaison to Human Resources Committee
"I am excited and honored to be a recipient of this year's 2021 LeadingAge Ohio Foundation General Scholarship. Working at Brethren Retirement Community has been a wonderful experience and the knowledge and wisdom from the elders I care for will always hold a special place in my heart. Working with the geriatric population will remain an interest of mine that I had never considered before my work at BRC."
--- Kendall Hill, Resident Assistant -- Brethren Retirement Community, Greenville, Ohio