To make payments, update your exhibitor profile and see key deadlines for the show, log into your eShow Exhibitor Service Center. The 2022 Exhibitor Manual is now available via the Exibitor Service Center, in this drop down menu, or Download it Here.
Avoid scams! Click Here for a list of official show vendors.
Official Show Vendors
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is partnering with the following vendors for the 2022 Mid-America Restaurant Expo.
Official Service Contractor: Fern Expo Services - Order Online
As the official service contractor, Fern Expo manages the Exhibitor Manual, on-site logistics, including furniture, ordering booth materials and shipping/material handling. Fern's Exhibitor Services Team is happy to answer questions - 800.774.1251. ext. 1 or email email@example.com.
Lead Retrieval and Exhibitor Staff Registration: eShow Lead Retrieval System
2022 Lead Retrieval and Exhibitor Staff Registration will be available through the eShow Exhibitor Service Center. Once these services are available, you will receive and email with instructions about how to complete.
Host Facility, Electricity, Plumbing, Internet, Booth Cleaning & Sign Hanging: Greater Columbus Convention Center- Order Online
Order Electrical, Plumbing, Rigging, Cleaning & Catering on-line. If this is your first time, change the date range for the event, click "Go to Store" under the Expo, then click "Sign Up" to create an account.
Greater Columbus Convention Center Client Utilities - 614.827.2548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Visual Services
Markeys Rental & Staging - Markeys 2022 Order Form
Contact Lisa Martin - 614. 308.5909 x5012 or email@example.com
Exhibitors should be wary of any companies selling attendee lists for the Mid-America Restaurant Expo. These companies are not affiliated with the Expo, nor do they possess our attendee or exhibitor lists.
Move In and Move Out Schedule
Move-in of Freight and Set-up of Exhibits:
- Exhibitors occupying 300 sq. ft. or more:
Friday, September 23 from 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Exhibitors occupying 200 sq. ft. or less:
Saturday, September 24 from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Aisle carpet installation & crate removal:
Saturday, September 24 from 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Exhibits open to attendees:
Sunday, September 25 from 10:00am - 5:00pm and Monday, September 26 from 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Aisle carpet removal and crate return:
Monday, September 26 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Move out:
Monday, September 26 from 4:00pm - 9:00pm or Tuesday, September 27 from 8:00am - 12:00 Noon
PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO MOVE IN ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2022. If you cannot move in during the designated times, please contact Expo Trade Show Manager, Rick Brunsman at 614.246.0221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL exhibits must be ready by 6:00pm on Saturday, September 24, for show inspection.
- We will be unloading cars, vans and trucks into the loading dock area during the scheduled move-in times.
- There is extra dock space this year and as you line up to enter the convention center’s dock area – there will be a gate guard, convention staff member, and Fern staff directing you to the open docks available for you to unload.
- Cars and vans will have 20-25 minutes to unload your vehicle – and will need to then move out of the dock area immediately. Someone is to remain at your vehicle at all times. You will not be able to leave your car in the dock area while you set up your booth. You can either go to a nearby parking garage or to the East Lot/Marshall Yard. It is a paying lot and is a good choice if the same vehicle will be used for load out. If it will not stay in the East Lot/Marshall Yard, but will be used during move-out, please read the move-out instructions. The Gooddale Parking garage is the closest to Hall D.
- Trucks and semis will have 40-60 minutes to unload. Once you have unloaded, you will be asked to move your truck or semi to the East Lot/Marshall Yard. If it is not being parked overnight, but will be used during move-out, please read and follow move-out instructions.
- Please be advised that there are (2) docks with 10 ft. roll-up doors and Dock #35 has a ramp and a 20 ft. door.
MOVE-OUT PROCEDURE - Marshall Yard Instructions:
- Breakdown starts on Monday, September 26, at 4:00 pm. Any exhibitor breaking down their booth display prior to 4:00 pm will be charged a penalty fee.
- Everyone will start the move-out process at the Marshall Yard! NO EXCEPTIONS. By doing this at the start, it will save you and others time from sitting in the dock area to then be told you have to go to the Marshall Yard….causing more time delays, confusion and frustration. Everyone will start from the same place. With more dock availability, the wait time will be MINIMAL.
- CLICK HERE for the location of the East Lot/Marshall Yard. East Lot/Marhsall Yard street address: 80 E Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215.
- YOU MUST PACK UP YOUR BOOTH BEFORE GETTING A CAR OR TRUCK TO HEAD TO THE MARSHALL YARD – UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF GOING TO THE MARSHALL YARD THAT IS COMING TO PICK YOU UP.
- All vehicles will get in line at the Marshall Yard to expedite the move-out process.
- NO MARSHALL YARD ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 – MOVE-OUT IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WANTING TO AVOID THE AFTER-SHOW RUSH. We will have overnight security in the hall on the evening of MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 and will be in the hall from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 if you wish to move out on Tuesday morning.
Load/Unload Times Limits
These are the proposed unload/load time limits. You are not allowed to leave your car in the dock area once your car/truck/van is unloaded. Once unloaded, your vehicle must be moved to a nearby parking garage, or lot near the convention center.
Cars/Vans/Pick-ups – 20 minutes
Vehicles with Trailers – 40 minutes
Trucks up to 26’ long – 40 minutes
Trailers up to 53’ long – 60 minutes
If you have any questions about moving out on Tuesday, September 27, please contact the Expo Trade Show Manager, at email@example.com. You can also call (614) 246-0221. Again, we will have overnight security in the hall on the evening of MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 and will be in the hall from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 if you wish to move out on Tuesday morning.
Please note: All freight will be forced after 12 Noon on Tuesday. Please arrive early and confirm the time with your carrier.
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is open:
- Sunday, September 25, from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 26, from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo will feature the following show colors:
Main Floor: Gold and White
Aisle carpet: Grey
- 8’ back wall with drape in the following pattern: Gold outside with a white stripe in the middle.
- 3’ side wall with white drape
Liquid Lane: Blue
- 8' back wall with the following pattern: Light blue all the way across.
- white table cloth
- 3' side wall with white drape
The Establishment: Black
- 12' back wall with Black drape
- black table cloth
The online Exhibitor Manual contains the forms needed to outfit your exhibit space - plus order forms and links for all external vendors.
If you are contacted by vendors, other than those listed in the Exhibitor Manual they are not affiliated with the Mid-America Restaurant Expo.
Exhibitor Staff Registration
Each exhibitor is entitled to five (5) personnel badges per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space. Additional badges for booth or table personnel only, may be ordered at a cost of $5.00 per exhibit staff. Online registration will be open soon to register your personnel for the show.
Exhibitor personnel badges give you unlimited access to the show floor (including non-show hours) and must be worn at all times. Please be aware that you must carry a photo id at the Expo. On-site personnel are subject to identity confirmation by security or Expo staff at any time.
It is very important that you convey our child policy to your team and customers. There are no exceptions.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the Mid-America Restaurant Expo show floor at any time. This includes infants, toddlers, strollers, and carriers. Children 16 to 18 years of age are permitted only if accompanied by an adult. This trade show standard is strictly enforced to foster a professional, business-to-business environment for our attendees and exhibitors.
Exhibitor Directory Listing & Show Guide
Please complete and review your online Exhibitor Description, Product Category selections and that you have uploaded your company logo through the eShow Exhibitor Services Center.
The information you enter here is how prospects will see your company. This is the same data we use while promoting the event to the industry, and publish in the Show Guide & Expo App.
eShow is pleased to provide on-site lead tracking technology at the Mid-America Restaurant Expo 2022. Using state-of-the-art, scanning technology, you get sales lead information that is accurate and complete. Each attendee will have a 2D barcode on their badge containing their contact information. No lost business cards or tedious hours of data entry!
- Compatible with iPhones*, iPads*, and Android devices
- App available on your personal device in iTunes and the Google Play Store
- Create your own custom survey
- Leads accessible on our portal or email them directly from your device
- Easily scan barcodes using your device's camera**
- MS Excel format opens in most spreadsheet programs
- Notes field allows you to keep track of important details
- Stay organized with qualifiers at no additional charge
Mobile App - One Activation
Advance Pricing (On or Before August 26, 2022): $250
Onsite Pricing (After August 26, 2022): $300
- Additional licenses $100 each ($125 onsite)
- Capture leads on your own smartphone and tablet device
- Scan* eShows 2D barcode or enter in the badge ID to obtain attendee contact information
- Data services are required for initial app download and registration roster sync
**Requires iOS 13 or higher to operate
Questions? We're here to help! By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (847) 620-4499.
Levy Sampling Authorization Forms
The Levy Sampling Authorization Forms are required for any company that is sampling food, beverage or alcohol at the Expo. You are asked to submit your Certificate of Insurance (COI) along with the completed forms no later than (14) days before the show.
IMPORTANT - Please note the Expo’s show insurance covers the $5,000,000 General Aggregate and the $5,000,000 Products Liability Aggregate. If you do not have $5,000,000 coverage in place, the show insurance will cover you. You are required to submit the minimum limits of liability shown on the sample insurance certificate. Please remember to name Levy Restaurants at the bottom of the certificate before submitting.
If there are any questions, please contact the Expo Tradeshow Manager at 614-246-0221 or email@example.com
Download 2022 Levy Sampling Authorization and Certificate of Insurance Form:
2022 Levy Sampling Authorization Form
2022 Certificate of Insurance Sample
Free Admission VIP Guest Passes
VIP Guest Passes allow your best prospects, or customers, to attend the Expo courtesy of your company at no charge. Each exhibiting company receives (5) VIP Guest Passes per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space reserved. Your guests will be able to pre-register online for faster check-in at the show.
Free Ice, Refrigeration and Freezer Storage
FREE ice will be available in a designated ice trailer at the back of the hall.
FREE refrigeration and freezer storage will be in (2) units located at the back of the hall. You are asked to label all bins, boxes, and coolers and stack them vertically. The storage units will be available on Friday and Saturday during load-in.
Should you require larger amounts of food or beverage storage, it is available through Levy Restaurants at charges that are described on the Levy Sampling Authorization forms.
If you have any questions about these provisions, please contact Trade Show Manager, Rick Brunsman at 614-246-0221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
None at this time.