What is the Mid-America Restaurant Expo & Conference?
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo & Conference is the premier regional restaurant trade show in the Midwest that focuses on foodservice innovation, technology and trends.
- The Expo will feature multimedia demonstrations throughout the show, exciting head-to-head culinary competitions, and will include thought leadership provided by industry innovators.
- The show is geared toward independent operators, regional chains, and those franchise and national operations with presence in the Midwest. It is perfect for start-ups and veteran operators alike.
Where is the Expo held?
- The Expo will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
When is the Expo held?
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo & Conference is scheduled for September 25 - 26, 2022.
- Show hours are: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Monday.
Who attends the Expo?
- Thousands of restaurant industry professionals are expected to attend the Mid-America Restaurant Expo.
Expo logo (vertical)
Expo Logo (Horizontal)
Media Pass Application:
You're invited to apply for a Media Pass for the 2022 Mid-America Restaurant Expo - the premier regional restaurant and foodservice industry trade show that focuses on innovation, technology and trends!
For more information regarding press interviews:
e: [email protected]