This is an industry-only event and not open to the public
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2021 EXPO.
- Admission for both days to the exhibit hall featuring 350 booths and displays.
- Show Hours
- Day 1: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Day 2: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Show Hours
- Over 50 education seminars and demonstrations.
- Free breakfast and networking.
- Discounted room rates at official show hotels.
- E-mail confirmation will be sent within one week.
- Upon arrival at the show, pre-registered attendees can retrieve credentials at the Pre-Registered Check-In counter.
- On-site Registration will be available for $99 per person.
- Credentials are non-transferable and must be worn on the exhibit hall floor.
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is for members of the foodservice industry only.
- Video recording is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from show management. Contact show management to make arrangements.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the Mid-America Restaurant Expo show floor at any time. This includes infants, toddlers, strollers, and carriers. Children ages 16 to 18 are permitted only if accompanied by an adult. This trade show standard is strictly enforced to foster a professional, business-to-business environment for our attendees and exhibitors.
While onsite at the Expo, attendees must carry a photo I.D. in the event that identity confirmation is requested by security or staffers.
2021 Expo Refund Policy:
Use your credit card to register by 5:00 p.m. EST on February 18, 2020. If you are unable to attend, the Mid-America Restaurant Expo will credit your registration fee to your credit card. Only payments made by credit card are eligible for refunds. No refunds will be made for registrations paid for by check.