NOW AVAILABLE - Amgen’s Biosimilars MVASI™ (bevacizumab-awwb) and KANJINTI™ (trastuzumab-anns)
After nearly four decades of serving patients with innovative biologics, we are proud to announce the availability of Amgen’s biosimilars MVASI™ (bevacizumab-awwb) and KANJINTI™ (trastuzumab-anns). Please see the prescribing information below:
MVASI™ Prescribing Information
KANJINTI™ Prescribing Information
MVASI™ is priced at $2,709.60 per 400 mg single-dose vial and $677.40 per 100 mg single-dose vial. This is 15% less than the Avastin® Wholesale Acquisition Cost (WAC) and 12% less than the Avastin® Average Selling Price (ASP).
KANJINTI™ is priced at $3,697.26 per 420 mg multi-dose vial. This is 15% less than the Herceptin® WAC and 13% less than the Herceptin® ASP.
Both products will be available from both wholesalers and specialty distributors.
Additionally, the following billing codes have been assigned:
- HCPCS Q5107 injection, bevacizumab-awwb, 10 mg
- NDC 55513-206-01, 100 mg of MVASI™ in 4 mL (25 mg/mL)
- NDC 55513-207-01, 400 mg of MVASI™ in 16 mL (25 mg/mL)
- Hospital HCPCS = C9399 (unclassified drugs or biologics)
- Clinic HCPCS = J3590 (unclassified biologic)
- NDC 55513-132-01, 420 mg multiple-dose vial of KANJINTITM