- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Originates and leads human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Maintain employee handbooks and other employee-related company policies. Writes and maintains job descriptions.
- Monitor performance evaluation processes.
- Assist in the on-boarding of all new hires and exit processes, as needed.
- Prepares and files reports of accidents and injuries.
- Processes payroll; computes wages and records data for use in payroll processing. Runs and maintains payroll reports for management.
- Assists in employee performance reviews and maintains all related documentation.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of various training exercises or programs.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and processes.
- Performs benefits administration to include change reporting and coordination of FMLA and leaves.
- Maintains affirmative action program, health and safety and other programs to conform to government regulations.
- Manages recruitment for all exempt, non-exempt personnel and temporary employees.
- Oversees the maintenance of personnel records and data integrity for new hires, health and welfare plan enrollment, transfers, wage and status changes and terms. Ensure new employee information and records are accurate and up-to-date in system.
- Provide employee relations support and consulting for employees and managers, conducting appropriate interviews, investigations and take or recommends actions as needed.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.