- President's Welcome
- Convention Schedule
- Program Highlights
- Speakers & Presentations
- Convention Registration
- Purdue Certificate
- Showcase Exhibits
- Company Business Meetings
- Tours & Spouse Events
- Hotel, Travel & Logistics Info
- Previous Convention
Education & Events
- TeleCONNECT Webinars
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Annual Convention
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Export Resources
- Seminars, Webinars & Training
- Purdue University Certificate of Innovative Distribution
- Manufacturers Council
February 28 - March 2, 2017
Don Buttrey - Coach & Trainer
March 5-8, 2017
JW Marriott Indianapolis
April 2-6, 2017
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort
San Antonio, TX
2017 Showcase of hose solutions
Wednesday, April 5 • 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Trade-Show Exhibit Program, available for Manufacturer, Associate & Affiliate Members; Expanded Products Showcase Opportunities and Exhibition Displays.
A highlight of each year’s Convention, the Showcase of supplier products and services is where relationships are formed and strengthened and where business gets done. Exhibiting companies include NAHAD Manufacturer, Associate and Affiliate members, displaying the very latest hose, fittings, equipment and services for all attending registered Distributors. All attendees will receive complimentary tote bags.
To maximize your business and networking opportunities, a breakfast buffet for all exhibitors and attendees will be available at 6:30 am, giving exhibitors a bit more time for last minute set-up. Manufacturer, Associate and Affiliate members are invited to register as soon as possible for a Showcase exhibit booth by completing the registration form. Booth assignments will be on a first received, best selection basis. For further details, contact the NAHAD office directly.
Please note the following:
- NAHAD Manufacturer, Associates and Affiliate member exhibitors may set up their exhibit
booth on Tuesday, April 4 from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, to get everything in place and ready for the Grand Opening on Wednesday morning. This schedule should provide a chance to enjoy a tour or some time on the golf course in the afternoon, or if preferred, to set up immediately after lunch.
- Click here for complete Showcase Rules and click here for the Showcase Registraion fom
- Double booth spaces (10’ x 20’) are available on a limited basis.
- Exhibitors’ booth teardown will begin no earlier than 2:00 pm on April 5
Click image to enlarge
1. Assignment of Space: Assignment of exhibit booths will be made on a first-come, first-served basis by a NAHAD committee. Space is limited. Exhibitors are limited to two (2) booths. NAHAD reserves the right of final decision and the right to amend floor plans to relocate exhibits as necessary.
2. Payment for Space: Total payment of the exhibit booth fees must be paid prior to the program date and cannot be processed without the individual Convention attendee registration form for at least one person responsible for attending the booth. In the event of withdrawal by February 3, 2017, all fees paid for exhibit space will be returned to the Exhibitor. Exhibitors who withdraw after February 3, 2017 will be charged a cancellation fee of US$700.00.
Fee for 10’ x 10’ Booth: US $1025.00; Fee for 10’ x 20’ Booth: US $2,500.00
3. Liability: Neither NAHAD nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or to the Exhibitor's employees or property from any cause whatsoever. Under no circumstances will NAHAD be liable for lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages. NAHAD shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of God or any other cause beyond its control. The rights of NAHAD under this contract shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized officer of NAHAD.
4. Security and Insurance: Exhibitor is solely responsible for its own materials and those wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense.
5. Responsibility of the Exhibitors: The Exhibitor is responsible for damage to hotel property. No signs or other articles may be attached to walls, doors, etc. in such a manner as to deface or damage them. Exhibitors must be self-contained within the booth areas assigned, and no chairs, furniture or exhibit materials are to be placed outside the booth area, or set up in such a manner as to block other booths or any fire exits.
6. Exhibit Booths & Displays: Exhibitors will be provided with a standard 10' x 10' or 10’ x 20’ exhibit booth to include back wall & side wall draping, one 6’x 30” skirted table, two chairs, and a booth identification sign. Exhibits are restricted to a maximum height of twelve (12) feet. Other, or additional, equipment (tables, displays, chairs, signage, furniture, etc.) may be ordered by each exhibitor from the exhibit services company designated by NAHAD. Exhibitors may use their booth area to display company literature, signage, products, samples, prizes, giveaways or information that is not in violation of local fire or safety ordinances and that can fit within the confines of the exhibit booth, including space for exhibiting employees. Electrical services may be ordered by each exhibitor directly from the Hotel. Exhibits may not contain any hazardous materials or equipment and may not produce noise levels that would be intrusive of other booths.
7. Booth Staff: Exhibit booths may be staffed by any number of full-time company employees (one minimum required), and/or manufacturer representatives or agents retained by the member company, who have each registered as paying delegates to the Annual Convention. Manufacturer reps or agents attending on behalf of the exhibiting company must be solely attendant to the company which registered their attendance and may not work the convention or the exhibit floor independently. Exhibitors must limit the number of staff working the booth at any one time, to avoid congestion in the exhibit hall aisles. No exhibit staff may block passage within the aisles or take space outside the designated booth.
8. Move-in, Move-out: Exhibitors may move materials into their booths once the exhibit hall has been set and vacated by the designated exhibit services agent, due to be on Tuesday, April 4 by 11:00 am. All exhibit materials must be removed from the exhibit area no later than 3:30 pm on Wednesday, April 5.
9. Shipping Services and Exhibit Support: Exhibitors are encouraged to use the designated exhibit services agent, GES, for assistance with in-bound and out-bound materials shipping. The hotel and NAHAD will not accept direct inbound shipments from exhibitors. A complete exhibit services information kit, along with the Showcase registration confirmation form, will be provided to each registered exhibitor. No materials will be handled for packing or outbound shipping by any NAHAD representative or by the hotel or conference center. All materials remaining in the exhibit area after the conclusion of the Showcase program will be considered trash, and will be disposed of appropriately.
10. Agreement on Conditions: Each Exhibitor, for himself and his employees, agrees to abide by these conditions and by subsequent amendments and additions thereto; it being understood and agreed that the sole control of the Showcase program and exhibit area rests with The Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution.
PLEASE REFER ALL QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE EXHIBIT PROGRAM TO
THE NAHAD OFFICE 1-800-624-2227.
The NAHAD Annual Convention is open to members of NAHAD only. If you are not a member and wish to attend future events, please visit our Join page.