Employee Development Roadmap
Education, Programs & Services
- Distributor Performance Dashboards
- Employee Development Roadmap
- Annual NAHAD Convention
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Purdue Certificate of Innovative Distribution
- George Carver Award
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Industry Trends Reports
- Markets Monitor Report
- TeleCONNECT & Seminars
- Public Policy
- Export Resources
- Young Executives
- Value Partners
- Manufacturers Council
- Industry Links
- NAHAD Member logos
August 8-10, 2017
Don Buttrey - Coach & Trainer
October 31 - November 2, 2017
Don Buttrey - Coach & Trainer
March 11-14, 2018
JW Marriott Indianapolis
NAHAD supports members’ interests in initiating or expanding their export activity through its Partnership with the U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. As an Export Partner, NAHAD members now have access to the tools and resources required to help them succeed.
NAHAD and USCS provide numerous resources to make exporting easier. The goal of the unique alliance between NAHAD and the USCS is to create a network of export resources, advice and assistance for businesses, like yours, that want to explore international trade.
The NAHAD/USCS Partnership is in support of the National Export Initiative (NEI), which connects you with a multitude of USCS resources to help you expand into new global markets.
USCS: Promoting U.S. Trade
The USCS is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. USCS trade professionals in more than 100 U.S. cities and in nearly 80 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or to increase sales to new global markets. USCS services include:
• Market Intelligence to help U.S. exporters target the right market(s) for their products and services.
• Trade Counseling to provide them with the information they need to navigate the export process from beginning to end.
• Business Matchmaking services to connect them with the right partners and prospects.
• Trade Advocacy for U.S companies to level the international playing field for international procurement.
The Basics: There is significant opportunity for NAHAD Members to profit through exporting. Learn the basics of Exporting 101 with the U.S. Department of Commerce and order your complimentary copy of How to Guide – Overview of Export Basics.
NAHAD/USCS Partnership: Regardless of where you are located in the U.S., our partners at the U.S. Department of Commerce have a locally-based representative who can contact you to discuss your specific export objectives. Register at: Export.gov.
SBA Support: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) also provides export assistance along with specially designed loans and grants.
Export Finance: Don’t let international payment risks or lack of working capital prevent you from developing or expanding your export activities.
- Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) is the official export credit agency of the United States with a mission to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) specializes in export loan and working capital programs for the small business exporter.