The Ohio Chapter ACEPis currently acceptingStar of Life Award nominations. Deadline for submission is Tuesday, February 28, 2006.
Ohio Chapter American College of Emergency Physicians takes great pleasure in annually sponsoring an EMS Star of Life Awards Ceremony during EMS Week in May. This year's event will be held Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency Columbus.
The EMS Star of Life Awards are designed to:
* HONOR exceptional EMS personnel from each of Ohio's ten EMS Regions.
* RECOGNIZE Ohio's emergency medical services system and organizations.
* REUNITE the EMS provider with the person they treated and present the actual patient scenario.
* GENERATE positive media stories regarding prehospital care and the EMS Star of Life Award.
* MAGNIFY the profile of National EMS Week in the State of Ohio.
2006 NOMINATION PACKET
Frank Giampetro Award Nomination Form