Maximize the Potential of Your Electronic Health Record!
At no cost, physicians can be part of a learning network that allows you to work with others who are going through similar experiences with the same goals as you. The Ohio Osteopathic Association is working alongside Ohio KePRO (Medicare’s Quality Improvement Organization) to support Ohio’s EHR Learning and Action Network. The network offers:
- Assistance with successful submission of data for quality improvement incentive programs including EHR Meaningful Use and Physicians Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
- The ability to partner with and connect to other organizations and individuals with similar goals.
- Identification of best practices, including EHR implementation strategies and quality improvement initiatives.
- Access to aggregate local, regional and national data for benchmarking, as well as resources developed by the Quality Improvement Organization network.
- Access to information and tools from the Prevention National Coordinating Center via the Quality Improvement Organization Network
Designed specifically for providers, the network includes IT experts, vendors, community organizations and patient representatives. This collaborative is a part of a national initiative by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and is coordinated by the Quality Improvement Organizations in each state and territory.
In Ohio, the founders include the Ohio Osteopathic Association, Academy of Cleveland & Northern Ohio, HealthBridge, Ohio Academy of Family Physicians, Ohio Department of Health, Ohio Department of Job & Family Services, Ohio Health Information Partnership and the Ohio Hospital Association. The network’s mission is to provide an environment for shared learning, and in association with the Regional Extension Centers, to assist providers in achieving meaningful use of health information technology.