Name, Purpose and Objectives
Section 1. Name and Purpose. The name of the Association shall be The Ohio Pharmacists Association, hereinafter referred to as "the Association." The Association shall be a professional society of pharmacists serving the best interests of public health and pharmacy in the State of Ohio.
Section 2. The Objectives of the Association shall be:
- To unite the profession of pharmacy;
- To encourage advancements and improvements in the practice of pharmacy;
- To provide a medium for discussion and solution of problems related to pharmacy;
- To advance the efficiency and standing of the members and the profession of pharmacy;
- To improve and promote public health;
- To encourage interprofessional relations;
- To gain enactment of legislation favorable to the advancement of the public health and the profession of pharmacy, and to protect the public health by opposing objectionable forms of pharmaceutical and public health legislation.
More...Complete Current OPA Bylaws
May 11, 2017
Makoy Center, 5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026
May 23, 2017
OPA Office - 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235